Friday, June 22, 2007

Technitude: iPod lanyard headphones

Posted by Hotseat |

The NUMBER ONE question I am asked when I am out is, "Hey, what's that thing around your neck?"

I'm not an huge fan of iPod accessories. I don't think that apple spent all that time and effort designing a product so you could put it in a rubber casing with a photo of Peter Griffin saying "freakin' sweet" on it. One exception to this rule is the lanyard headphone kit from apple. This headphone set plugs into the bottom of the ipod nano, and allows it to hang from your neck. It's sleek and incredibly handy. Why is this so handy? Well, I wear dresses all summer long, and dresses tend to be pocketless. This handy tool eliminates the need to find an house for my ipod on whatever I'm wearing. The phones are fully adjustable, so you can find the right fit for you (slutty girls will want it right at tit height.) There are 2 models of these headphones, depending on which gen nano you have. They retail for 40 USD and are available here.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: