Sunday, June 17, 2007

Teevitude: Entourage

Posted by Hotseat |

"To Medellin!" was the toast that closed out the 2nd half of season 3 of Entourage. (Season 4 starts tonight) To us, it appeared as though Vincent and his crew might have actually gotten something that they really wanted (I really wanted more scenes with Martin Landau as a thinly-veiled pastiche of Robert Evans, but I don't make the rules.) But word on the street is that Vincent will most likely go broke this season in his attempt to become Pablo Escobar. I don't really care wtf happens this season, as long as Johnny Drama and Lloyd get plenty of screen time. It's weird how much I love this very guy-centric show, and I didn't want to love it when I started watching. What can I say? I'm a sucker for any show that devotes an episode to a Bat Mitzvah. Welcome back, bitches!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: